On your dashboard you can :
- Make your online security deposits and or/payments requests
- View and identify each request (description, amount, customer's contact information, swik creation date, reference…)
- View the detail of each transaction (start date, expiration date, description, customer’s language…)
- Search from the search bar using your customer's first or last name, email address, swik reference, etc
- View the transaction status : « Accepted », « Ended », « Action Required », « Pending »
- Delete, send a reminder or end your transaction
- View how many reminders you sent for each transaction
- Filter your transactions by type (swik, payment or reclaim) and by date
- Claim a security deposit, specifying the reason and the amount you want to cash
- Export all your transactions in a Excel file
When you register, a "test" transaction line appears so that you can preview a swik request.
A small green "Help?" button is still available at the bottom left of your dashboard to guide you through the Swikly dashboard.