Swikly works on a pay per use basis, without subscription, entry fees or hidden costs.
When you subscribe to Swikly, you automatically get 3 free swiks available for 3 months.
- The standard price to secure a security deposit is 1.8% + 0.25p (excluding taxes). The swik must be accepted by your client in order to be invoiced. If it is not accepted, you are not invoiced for it.
- If you want to make a reclaim a fee of 3.4% + 0.25p (excluding taxes) is invoiced on the collected amount.
- The fee for our online payment service is 3% + 0.25p (excluding taxes)
A security deposit of 100£ is accepted by your client : 100£ x 1.8% + 0.25p = 2.05£ (excld taxes) (you can choose to fully or partly make your client carry the cost)
At the end of the rental period or service :
- Everything went well, I have nothing more to pay except for the securisation fee.
- My client did not comply with the rules (damage, no-show...), I have to claim 50£ of the security deposit
- 50£ x 3.4% + 0.25p = 1.95£ (excld taxes). You can reclaim these fees by adding them to the total amount reclaimed.
- I have to pay a total of 2.05£ + 1.95£ = 4£
Our tarification is based on your business volume. Feel free to contact our Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can discuss your needs together.