You are waiting for funds et you still do not receive anything? Several reasons are possible:
- For security reasons, when you sign up, your account is automatically set up as a monthly payout. From the first invoicing, your account is setting up as a weekly payout. The money will therefore be transferred at the same time as the invoicing, the next month.
- The deadline for the payment of funds for reclaim requests is 7 days following the validation of the request by Swikly. Including the bank delays, funds from reclaim requests will appear on your bank account within 10 days.
- Your reclaim request has been validated by our team but we have not yet been able to debit money on the client’s bank account. Once we have successfully collected the funds, the status of your reclaim request will change from “Validated” to “Reclaimed” on your dashboard.
- The lack of your legal documents on your Swikly account may block the transfer of funds, due to the KYC regulation
- Your account is set up as monthly payout, all the funds will be transferred the next month
If none of these reasons apply to you, feel free to contact us though the “Support” tab on our website.