Swikly offers the mutli-account. The multi-account is composed of a « Manager » account, having an overall vision and a possibility of action on all the accounts, and Managed accounts, having a vision and a possibility of action only on its own account.
Basically, the Manager account is dedicated to the manager, or managing company, and the managed accounts are dedicated to the owners, or franchised agencies.
The multiaccount allow you to :
- Manage all your Swikly’s accounts from a single account : your Manager account. This account gives you access to your own account, but also to all the Managed accounts, on which you can request, raise, end, or reclaim your swiks.
- Give access to your owners only in their own Swikly account (the Managed account) and to act as they want on their swiks requests (request, send reminder, end or cash). Indeed, each managed account has his own bank account and allow your owners to cash the swik on their own account if needed.
- Each managed account is attached to a RIB and allows your owners to cash the swik on their own account if needed
- Centralize Swikly billing on the manager account only (More details here)
- Apply a commission to all payments and collections from managed accounts, which will be paid to the manager account
When do I need a multi-account?
- I manage several properties with different owners but I don't have a real estate agent card
- I have agencies in different places (France or outside France) and I don't want to group them all on one Swikly account
Concrete example: I run a short-term rental management agency, and I have several agencies spread across France: one in Paris, one in Lyon, and one in Toulouse, but under different companies, or in the form of franchises, for example. As a manager, I want to have an overview of all my agencies but I don't want the Lyon agency to have access to the Toulouse agency's dashboard. The Manager account allows me to have a global view, and the managed accounts allow each agency to have a view on the agency in question.
When you log in to your Managed account, the Swikly banner, initially in blue, changes to black, so that you can visually identify which account you are on.